Transcript Requests

Current and past Harford Community College students may request verification of their status or time spent at the College as well as official records of grades earned and programs completed.

These and other official documents must be requested from Registration and Records. Harford Community College uses the Parchment Transcript Ordering System to streamline and secure the process of transcript requests.

Order an Official Transcript

You may access the Parchment transcript ordering system directly through your OwlNet account and be automatically signed in with your Harford credentials.

You will need to log-in or create a Parchment account to access the request form. Click here to access Parchment

NOTE: All transcripts may be requested as an electronic pdfs or as mailed, paper documents.

Transcripts are sent as-is. Prior to your request, check to ensure your degree and/or most recent grades have been posted.

There is a $7 fee for electronic transcripts. Mailing options are available with additional fees.

Have a document to send with your transcript? You must first send the form to the Registrar to have it completed and returned to you before attaching it to your transcript request.

Unofficial Transcripts

Current Credit Students may access their unofficial transcripts by logging in to OwlNet and going to the My Academic Life tab.

Noncredit and Former Credit Students may access their unofficial transcript by using the Unofficial Transcript Login.

Noncredit Transcripts

Harford Community College offers official transcripts to students enrolled in noncredit workforce and career training programs where Transcript Available is indicated in the program description. A noncredit transcript includes the course name, start and end dates, total contact hours and the number of continuing education units (CEUs) earned.

Noncredit programs do not award letter grades.  Either a CO, CA, or CC designation will appear on the transcript to indicate successful completion of the course*.   Noncredit courses completed prior to July 5, 2000 will not appear.

Noncredit transcripts may be issued directly to the student or sent to a third party, such as an employer. Transcript requests cannot be made until after the course has concluded.

* Successful completion is defined as attending a minimum of 70% of the course and/or meeting other requirements as identified by the instructor. NG indicates that no grade was earned for the course.


Request Verification of Enrollment

Harford Community College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates for undergraduate courses. To access the request, login to your OwlNet account and proceed to the My Academic Life tab where you will click Enrollment Verification on the left hand side. Click continue to get to the National Student Clearinghouse and complete the information requested to obtain and print a history of your enrollment at Harford Community College.

NOTE: If you require verification for a course that has not yet taken place, you must contact  Registration and Records to obtain a preregistration verification letter.