“To enter a theatre for a performance
is to be inducted into a magical space, to be ushered into the sacred arena of the imagination.”
Ensuring a pleasant experience for all of our patrons is of the utmost priority.
We want you to have the information you need prior to arriving on campus so please review the most common information requested by our patrons.
If you have questions regarding a topic we have not addressed below, contact the Box Office during regular business hours.
Online ticket sales end one hour prior to performance/event time.
Charge tickets by calling 443.412.2211, MON–FRI, 10 AM–3 PM.
Download an order form and forward with your check to:Ticket Office, Chesapeake Center, 401 Thomas Run Road, Bel Air, MD 21015
Purchase tickets at the Ticket Office located in the Lobby of the Chesapeake Center, Entrance #2 off Thomas Run Road. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash, and check are accepted.
At The Door
Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door. The Box Office at each venue opens 45 minutes prior to each performance.
Delivery fees may apply. Please see Delivery Options for more information.
Discounts are not valid on prior purchases.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL Tickets are non-refundable but may be exchanged for another performance date for the same show. All exchange requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the originally purchased performance date. A $5 exchange fee will be charged. To request an exchange, please contact the Ticket Office at 443.412.2211.
We enjoy introducing young people to the arts and educating audiences.
Presenting live performances for children of varying ages requires a great deal of cooperation and consideration from accompanying adults. Everyone regardless of age must have a ticket to be admitted and be able to sit quietly throughout the performance. We ask parents to respect the experience of fellow patrons by using discretion when bringing young children. Based on our experience and comments from patrons, we do not recommend our performances for children under age 3.
It is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian to research and judge the content of a performance as appropriate for their child’s age/maturity. There is no official rating system for live performance.
In consideration of all patrons, babes in arms are not permitted at events and performances. Strollers and car seats are not permitted in any venue.
Booster seats are available in the Amoss Center on a first-come, first-served basis.
Patrons can select from several delivery options when purchasing tickets, including U.S. Mail, Will Call, or E-Ticket.
This delivery option is available up to 10 days prior to a performance and will incur a $2 service fee per order.
Will Call tickets may be picked up at the Ticket Office during regular business hours or at the Box Office of the show for which they were purchased. The Box Office will open 45 minutes prior to showtime for ticket pick up. Will Call tickets will incur a $1 service fee per order.
Our fastest and easiest delivery option is E-Ticket. If you order tickets online, this option will send a printer-friendly version of your tickets directly to your email address. You can then print out your tickets and bring them to the performance or simply show your smartphone at the door for scanning. There is no fee for E-Ticket
The use of cameras, video, and recording devices is event-specific and may be prohibited. Please check with event staff before recording any performance.
The ringing of a cell phone or beeper can be quite distracting for both the audience and the performers. If you bring a cell phone or beeper into the theater, please turn it off before the performance begins. Even if "silent", cell phones can interfere with our wireless equipment. If you must use your cell phone at intermission, please remember to turn it off before re-entering the theater.
"Texting" is particularly disturbing to performers and fellow patrons. Please do not send or receive texts during any performance.
Group discounts are available for select performances. Discounts generally apply to groups of 15 or more. For shows that we are unable to offer a discount, we may still be able to assist your group with seating arrangements to ensure that you are all seated together. Please contact the Ticket Office to make arrangements or purchase tickets for your group.
All discounts are subject to availability and none are valid for previously purchased tickets. Discounts cannot be combined.
A performance may not be cancelled if the College is closed.
It is rare for a performance at Harford Community College to be cancelled due to inclement weather. If a show or performance is cancelled, information will be posted in the following places:
The Box Office Phone Message
Our Website Homepage
Media: Local radio and television stations will announce any snow closings.
We'll email you if we have your email address. Log in to your firstname.lastname@example.org account to verify your contact information.
We'll call you if we know of our decision in time to call. We'll make our best effort to call as many patrons with tickets for a cancelled performance as we can. This is why it is important for us to have a phone number in our system. A call is not guaranteed.
We strive to start all performances on time. Please avoid arriving after curtain time.
Patrons arriving after the curtain time printed on their tickets should not expect to be seated immediately or in their assigned seats. The House Manager will seat late-arriving patrons at an appropriate act or scene change and may not occur until intermission. Late seating will not be permitted in seats that will disturb the continuity of the performance or the enjoyment of those patrons who are already seated. This policy has been instituted at the request of many of our patrons.
- NO REFUNDS / NO EXCHANGES.
- Please check your tickets for date, location, and show time. If you have lost or misplaced your tickets, please come to the appropriate performance as we have a record of all sales.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person.
- Use of cameras, video and recording devices is event-specific and may be prohibited.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- To promote the safety of all guests, bags and purses may be searched and metal detector screeners used at management discretion.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Harford Community College is a completely tobacco-free campus, including parking lots and personal vehicles. Smoking is not permitted at the Amoss Center and on Harford Technical High School grounds. A fine of up to $50 may be issued for violating the campus tobacco policy.
- Please turn off all electronic devices.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to be admitted.
- The venues at Harford Community College are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Patrons requiring accessible seating should contact the Ticket Office in advance via email to email@example.com or by phone at 443-412-2211.
- An assistive listening system is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Amoss and Chesapeake venues.
- Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- Re-entry is event-specific and subject to artist/management discretion. Patron must check with event staff regarding re-entry prior to exiting the venue.
- The following items are prohibited (list is not inclusive) at all HCC venues: weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, outside food and beverages or containers, tripods, metal signs and pets.
- In case of inclement weather, please call 443-412-2211 for performance information. For general information, call the Emergency Closing Line at 443-412-2322 or (business hours only) 410-879-8920, ext. 322.
- In the event that a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, every effort will be made to contact patrons via email or phone as soon as the cancellation/postponement is announced and will communicate available ticket refund options.
- If an event is cancelled, patrons will be refunded the amount of the tickets; however, we cannot refund the handling/mailing or internet fees related to the ticket purchase. Please note that inclement weather is not cause for a refund or exchange unless the performance is actually cancelled or postponed.
- Any discounted ticket for HCC students is limited to one per student. HCC ID will be required at time of purchase or must be presented when entering the venue.