Wendy M. Rappazzo
AboutProfessor Wendy Rappazzo has been a student focused faculty member at HCC for over 25 years and enjoys teaching her students to understand the “why” and not just focus on the “what”. Wendy uses a variety of teaching methods to accomplish this and also strives to teach her students essential academic and life skills.
- B.S. Physical Education; Exercise Science, SUNY Cortland
- M.S. Exercise Physiology, University of Delaware
- M.S. Cell and Molecular Biology, Towson University
Research InterestsEducational research on best practices in teaching, developing metacognitive skills, and incorporating current technological tools with students.
- Rappazzo, W. (2019). Biochemistry and Cell Biology: The Science of Life (4th edition). Kendall Hunt Publishing Company.
- Rappazzo, W. M. & Madden, J. A. (2019). Biochemistry & Cell Biology: The Science of Life Laboratory Manual (4th edition). Kendall Hunt Publishing Company.
- Rappazzo, W. & Batts, J. 2019. Anatomy & Physiology I Lab Manual: A Case Centered Approach (2nd edition). Kendall Hunt.
- Rappazzo, W. & Batts, J. 2019. Anatomy & Physiology II Lab Manual: A Case Centered Approach (2nd edition). Kendall Hunt.
- BIO 100 Fundamentals of Biology
- BIO 119 Biology for Allied Health
- BIO 203 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIO 204 Anatomy & Physiology I
- Pre-Allied Health
- Exercise Science